As the largest service provider in the south west, Rudex Australia has the expertise and the experience to design, construct, install and maintain conveyor belts for all applications, including specialist applications such as cleated, sidewall, food grade and elevator belts.
The company undertakes the full installation of both rubber and PVC belted systems, utilising both hot and cold vulcanising techniques, or mechanical fastenings where this is more appropriate.
The RuDex Australia technical team will advise on the most effective solution for each application. This will depend on a number of factors, including
- The size, weight and nature of the product
- The speed at which the conveyor will be operated
- The environment, (ie inside, outside, wet, dry)
- Whether the product will travel on an incline
- Whether the product impacts on loading
- With clients across a range of industries, the company is ideally placed to service the agricultural and timber, industrial, mining, quarrying, waste processing, wholesaling, power generation and maritime port sectors.